Chat with us, powered by LiveChat Trial Balance - Caseware UK Help Skip to Content

 Trial Balance

Changing the year end date

If you need to amend to the year end you will need to take into consideration any transactions and journals made that would fall outside the current period beforehand. Access to the engagement properties in Caseware.   Note: Before doing so ensure... Read More

Viewing the Adjusting Entries/Other Entries via the Accounts

1. View the Adjusting Entries/Other Entries directly from the Accounts by clicking the AJ button beneath the Navigation tab.   2. Use the dropdown menu to view existing entries or click on New to create a new entry.   3. To view Other Entries,... Read More